I get to meet Valerie Parv/fairy godmother next week – yay! Some things to ask:
1. Could Borris ever work as a hero’s first name?
2. So my manuscript’s pretty much perfect, right?
3. Should I call, er, you know: a) woman’s place b) pleasure centre c) venus fly trap?
4. What exactly is a “lantern jaw”?
5. So how powerful is your magic wand, Val? Are we talking agents, contracts or New York Times bestsellerdom?
6. And speaking of magic wands…hey, that’s a pretty neat euphemism for, er, you know.
I think we’re going to get along just fine.
Valerie would get a chuckle out of this 🙂
🙂 it’s a little bit cheeky and a lot silly, but romance is a lot about fun, right?